If you are looking for ways to make money online in Nigeria, you are in the right place. On this page,
we will be regularly updating the top ways you can make money online in Nigeria.
If you are looking to make extra income or to make a financial breakthrough, making money on the internet is an excellent option
There are many reasons that you should consider making money online.
As a student, you can make extra money to take care of yourself while in school. If you are looking for a job,
you can become your own boss on the internet. If you want to become rich, you can do it on the internet. The possibility is endless.
I believe that N100 is something that everybody can afford
- An android phone or pc
- gmail acc
- bvn or NIN
- A credit or Debit card
HOW TO START piggyvest
The following ways are the easy step you can follow that will make it easy and will help you to register for piggyvest
- Go to google and type piggyvest app and then download
- Click on the download and then
- Click on Create account and
Register with your real name, phone and other details, you will be required to provide your bank account details for easy withdrawal.
- put in all your details correctly.
- After completing registration, you will need to activate your acct, a verification message will equally be sent to your email,
- Deposit 100 naira and 1000 naira will be credited to your acc instantly
- Earn more by referring your friends :You automatically earn ₦1000 when a friend you referred make his or her first payment of at least ₦1000.
How To Withdraw Your Earnings From PiggyVest
Withdrawing your earnings from the PiggyVest app is easy but can be confusing at first,
1~First to be able to withdraw you will need to verify your email address if you have verified it before,
2~Then you will Need to have at least N1000 on your piggyvest bank and equally have N100 on your safelock account, PiggyVest will issue you a personal bank account, with which you can receive money to, you will need to transfer 1000 to your piggybank from your banking app or ussd code to the bank providus bank