Missing Break Fast :
- Bad mood can suppress our brain capacity to be sensitive to others’ pain.
- sleeping late : sleep Late :
can over-stimulate parts of the brain and even lead to permanent damage of the brain, according to a report on sleep deprivation among students published by The Guardian. “This is because of the brain’s ‘neural plasticity’ – which means its ability to adapt to new situations.
- High consumption of sugar :
Excessive sugar consumption can lead to memory deficiencies, sugar addiction, and decline in overall health.
To keep your brain healthy, consume sugar in moderation and within the recommended guidelines.
- Over Sleeping (Especially in the morning):
- eating while watching television affect brain:
- Bad Habits That Can Hurt Your Brain : No explanation we all know this …..
- Staying Too Much In Darkness:
- Covering the Head While Sleeping:
pillow over the head may feel warm and comforting.